Umicore is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Project Manager
For its HR department located in Brussels, Umicore is currently looking for a Compensation & Benefits Project Manager
You coordinate and develop compensation & benefits procedures and policies for all personnel in the region in the region Western & Southern Europe, in line with the overall HR strategy and vision and in compliance with applicable CLA’s, laws and regulations.
Next to your C&B project responsibilities, you will also focus on certain recurrent benefits procedures that needs to be managed. You report to the head of HR Centre Compensation, Benefits and Payroll Western & Southern Europe (HRC CBP)
- You contribute to the analysis and preparation of a unified statute with focus on C&B aspects; wage system, premiums, flex reward, advantages & benefits,…
- You lead and/or take part in various C&B projects for all employees in the HR region.
- You implement, manage and update compensation & benefits related policies for all personnel, and advice on improvements to all C&B policies.
- You develop, manage and assure an optimal processing of certain benefitsprograms such as annual renewals pension schemes, bi-yearly IAS 19 reporting, control of the annual pension statements of all employees, …
- You participate and conduct to C&B surveys & benchmarks for all employees in our HR region. You analyse the results, report trends and advice on improvements.
- You act as a reliable contact person who advises about all C&B topics to all employees, line & BU managers. You inform employees by using all communication tools (memo’s, intranet, info sessions,…) about changes in C&B related topics.
- You build up an internal and external network to gather relevant C&B information to ensure that all you manage all your responsibilities in a fair, market conform manner and in line with legislation.
- You guarantee a correct implementation of the CLA’s and applicable policies.
- You have a master degree or equivalent through experience in HR, with minimum 5 years of experience with C&B practices.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You have in depth knowledge of social and fiscal law and are familiar with SAP HR and Microsoft Office
- You have excellent project management skills
- You are result driven, efficient and focused on fast and qualitative client service
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills.
- You are accurate and consistent.
- You have a strong analytical mind and a methodological approach.
- You have good oral and written communication skills and can cope with confidential information
- You are a team player and a problem solver
- You are Customer oriented, aiming for qualitative and quick service