Quality by Design zoekt een Talent acquisition specialist.
With more than 150 quality experts, Quality by Design (QbD) is your partner in quality management. Whether you are working in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, cosmetics, or any other highly regulated industry, controlling quality risks is vital. We help companies across the world control quality risks during product development, production and distribution. How? By validating your processes, applications and equipment. Or by improving your quality management or tech transfers. Everything to make sure you sleep soundly. www.qbd.eu
We're looking for a driven Talent acquisition specialist to join our passionate HR-team!
What are your responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of real QbD'ers to create and build a dynamic team:
- identifying requirements and editing job descriptions;
- processing of incoming applications;
- building strong relationships within the organization to be able to understand and execute effective hiring funnels;
- sourcing of candidates using databases, social media, job portals and personal network;
- screening & selecting candidates via face to face interviews;
- follow-up of candidates during the selection procedure;
- organizing recruitment events to attract the best talents from universities
- You will work closely together with the management team to identify employee needs and guaranteeing an A+ team in a pleasant work environment
- You will give advice and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- You will assess and respond to the needs of each assignment or
- You will maintain customer relationships
Who are we looking for?
- HR professional with ± 3 years of experience in recruitment
- Good knowledge of effective talent management
- Highly preferable, you have been working in a similar organization (consultancy company) or within the life sciences sector
- You have a solid knowledge of HR policies and best practice
- You are detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills
- You are a creative self-starter in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- You are a team player with positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and have excellent Dutch, English & French language skills
- But above all… you are a fantastic colleague to work with
What does QbD offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel-good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Link job site: