Itineris zoekt een ICT Recruiter
Itineris, headquartered in Belgium, is a global technology company purely focused on software and services for the energy and water industry. Itineris is the developer of UMAX, a customer information system (CIS) and ERP solution fully integrated with and leveraging the power of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 platform.
Founded in 2003, Itineris is recognized as a Microsoft Gold partner, has a sound financial base and has established an impressive track record of successful implementations. Our client portfolio consists of international and regional players such as De Watergroep (Belgium), Delta (The Netherlands), Eneco (The Netherlands), Engie (The Netherlands), Gazprom (UK), City of Baltimore (US), Boston Water and Sewer Commission (US), Dakota Electric Association (US), ...
With offices in Europe and North America, we count 350+ IT and utility specialists and are looking for talented starters and experts to join our team.
Your role and tasks...
You will take full responsibility for all aspects of the complete selection & recruitment process. You will:
· Implement Itineris’ recruitment strategy
· Collaborate with the Staffing Manager to define recruitment needs
· Analyze requested profiles and job content (set up job descriptions)
· Contact, follow up and evaluate recruitment sources
· Search and screen potential candidates
· Create visibility (ads, job fairs, contact with schools and universities,…)
· Coordinate and follow up of interviews
· Contract negotiations
· Update the recruitment database
· Responsible for recruitment related communication and reporting
· Coach business colleagues in improving their interviewing skills
As Recruiter, you think and act further than just recruiting candidates. Therefore you are also acquainted with other HR aspects and are able to manage other HR projects when needed.
Who are we looking for...
… a dynamic team player with the right professional attitude and roll-up-your-sleeves mentality who likes to take initiatives and who’s driven by quality. Next to that, you:
· have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
· have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment
· have experience with at least 1 other HR domain
· affinity with recruitment in the ICT consultancy sector is an asset
· have excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
· are result driven and able to deal with ambitious objectives
· are Dutch speaking and have an excellent knowledge of English
What we offer...
· Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
· Gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
· Long term career development
· An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
If you are looking for a new challenge, please send your application to email@example.com