Desmet Ballestra is op zoek naar een HR Officer
Created in 1946, Desmet Ballestra is the world leader in developing, engineering and supplying technologies, processing plants and proprietary equipment for the food, feed and chemical industries. The Group employs 1200 collaborators and generates an annual turnover of 500 million EUR.
For their OFO (Oils, Fats & Oleochemicals) division, headquartered in Zaventem, Desmet Ballestra is currently looking to recruit an (m/f):
Are you passionate about people with a strong experience in HR, payroll and personnel administration? Then we are looking for you!
- As an HR Administrator you are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all HR administration and of the payroll at location, as well as participating in recruitment & training coordination and in assisting HR developmental projects.
- You process the payroll on a monthly basis (record changes in payroll software, check payroll, run the payroll, execute payments, etc.).
- You take care of all personnel administration: process personnel data (in/out, absences, group insurance, etc.) and ensure the related administration (distribution & filling of contracts, insurances, employee workbook, etc.).
- You act as a first point of contact to employees for HR administration questions and provide advice.
- You support the expats and inpats administration.
- You are in charge of fleet management (orders, deliveries, terminations, fines, fuel cards, etc.).
- You ensure a social legislation watch and execute necessary adjustments accordingly.
- You actively support recruiting activities, including interview schedules, pre-screening and follow-up of candidates.
- You coordinate training events and related administration (invoices, presence lists, etc.).
- You participate in internal communication programs; you promote good employee relations and support a positive working environment.
- You participate in HR projects and support the team with ad hoc duties.
- You are part of a small but enthusiastic HR team and you report to the HR Business Partner.
- You have a Bachelor degree, ideally in personnel administration, human resources or (applied) psychology.
- You have a proven knowledge of the Belgian social legislation and HR-related regulations.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in payroll administration, with a strong knowledge of payroll systems (eg. Prest@SP, SAM, e-Blox, …)
- You are a team player with excellent assertive and diplomatic communication skills.
- You have an organized, proactive and goal-oriented approach.
- You are intellectually curious and willing to learn.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- The opportunity to join a global market leader in an international environment with highly talented colleagues.
- The possibility to develop your entrepreneurship and HR capabilities in a business environment.
- A comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.
Please send your application to Hudson, attn. Mrs Sandy Vermeulen, Avenue Marcel Thirylaan 75, 1200 Brussels; tel. +32 (0)2 610 27 35 ; email firstname.lastname@example.org, be.hudson.com. Do not forget to mention reference BE771897.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.